WEBSITE USE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Ann Marie Yuen Photography
The term ‘Ann Marie Yuen Photography’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Ann Marie Yuen Photography, the owner of the website, whose registered office is ABN 40638661164, New South Wales. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website, including any third party links is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages. We reserve the right to restrict or terminate your access to our Site and any of our Services at any time without notice. Should we deem that you are acting contrary to the spirit of the Site, potentially using our Services for commercial gain, or in a manner which could damage our business and repute, we reserve the right to exclude you from the Site and/or cancel our services to you, and we are under no obligation to make any refund to you.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of New South Wales.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all express or implied representations, conditions, guarantees, warranties and terms relating to the Information, Services and these Terms and Conditions, except as set out in these Terms and Conditions. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we are not and will not be liable or responsible for any expenses, losses, costs or damages (whether direct or indirect) caused to or incurred by any user of the Information, Site or our Services, including damages for loss of use and/or loss of data, arising out of the performance of the Site and/or Services.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website. You are liable for and agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless for and against any and all claims, liabilities, suits, actions and expenses, including costs of litigation and reasonable legal costs, resulting directly or indirectly from: (i) any information that is not accurate, up to date or complete or is misleading or a misrepresentation; (ii) any breach of these Terms and Conditions; (iii) and any misuse of the Services; from or by you. employees, contractors or agents.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website. You agree to co-operate with us (at your own expense) in the handling of disputes, complaints, investigations or litigation that arise as a result of your use of our Services including but not limited to disputes, complaints, investigations or litigation that arises out of or relates to incorrect information you have given us. The obligations under this clause will survive termination of these Terms and Conditions.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- All prices displayed on www.annmarieyuen.com are in Australian Dollars and are exclusive of GST unless otherwise stated. Our prices and payment methods may be amended from time to time in our discretion. We reserve the right to amend in any way we see fit the content on the Site, and the Terms and Conditions under which the Services are offered, including but not limited to the costs associated with the use of the Site, our Services and our refund policy, without notice to you. If and when applicable, GST payable on our Services will be set out on our Invoices. By accepting these Terms and Conditions you agree to pay us an amount equivalent to the GST imposed on these charges.
- You acknowledge that we are able to send electronic mail to you and receive electronic mail from you. You release us from any claim you may have as a result of any unauthorised copying, recording, reading or interference with that document or information after transmission, for any delay or non-delivery of any document or information and for any damage caused to your system or any files by a transfer.
- You agree that by continuing to use the Site and our Services after the date of any amendment to the Terms and Conditions you are agreeing to the relevant amendments.
- Feedback and Dispute Resolution. Your feedback is important to us. We seek to resolve your concerns quickly and effectively. If you have any feedback or questions about our services, please contact us.