1. Type of personal information collected
Collection of personal information
The information that we collect may include:
- dates of birth;
- contact information, including email address;
- demographic information such as postcodes;
- other information relevant to the customisation of any documents or materials prepared in relation to work completed with you;
- other information relevant to client surveys and/or promotions; and
- any other information requested on this Site or otherwise required by us or provided by you.
We may contact you to voluntarily respond to questionnaires, surveys or market research to seek your opinion and feedback. Providing this information is optional to you.
2. Collection and use of personal information
We collect and use the personal information for purposes including to contact and communicate with you, for internal record keeping and for marketing.
We collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide information, products and services to you;
- to respond to your queries in relation to your service;
- to better understand your needs, enabling us to improve our products and services;
- for internal record keeping;
- to circulate promotional emails about new products and services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting;
- to contact you for market research purposes;
- direct marketing;
- to customise the Site according to your interests; and
- to customise documents according to your needs in relation to work we do with you.
We may contact you by a variety of measures including by telephone, email, sms or mail.
3. Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose personal information for purposes including to provide our products and services to you, and as required by law.
We may disclose personal information:
- for the purpose of providing information, products and services to clients;
- to credit reporting agencies and courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities where clients fail to pay for goods or services provided by us to them;
- to courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
- to the relevant third party or parties, with our client’s consent, if the matter involves third parties; and
- to third parties, including agents, referral partners, contractors and sub-contractors for the purposes of providing information, products and services to you. This may include parties located, or that store data, outside of Australia.
By providing us with personal information, you consent to this disclosure.
4. Consent, Access to and correction of personal information
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavor to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
If there is a change of control of our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where we have sought to maintain confidentiality.
5. Complaints about breach
If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us on the email address below.
If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach then please email us setting out details of the breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and will endeavour to respond to you in writing within 28 days setting out the outcome of our investigation, what steps we propose to take to remedy the breach and any other action we will take to deal with your complaint.
To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, please contact us at the details below.
7. Storage and Security
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure.
For any questions or notice, please contact us.