A few of my favourite things about this wedding:
1. The relentless hum of excitement and infectious giggles surrounding Christina and her merry group of sisters who lovingly cheered her through every step of her big day. I have one baby sister and can’t imagine what it would be like to multiply that bond by four times - the beautiful bond these girls shared were simply too gorgeous for words.
2. Christina’s beautifully relaxed spirit and gentle humour amidst the flurry of unforeseen circumstances taking place in the City of Sydney on the day, causing her groom to be momentarily stuck in an underground carpark en route to the wedding (she laughed it off in the morning, citing that the boys would work it out - which they did in the end).
3. The florals: oh what a glorious palette of creams, light peaches and pinks mixed with deep burgundies and wine reds Trille Floral crafted for Christina. Go check out this talented soul's beautiful Instagram account for divinely beautiful floral inspiration, her creations are on another level.
4. The understatedly beautiful interiors: Christina and Derek’s ceremony and reception were held in the ballroom at The Tea Room QVB. Maybe I am a little biased as we were married here a few years back, but there is so much loveliness in this place with its old world beauty and charm right in the heart of the City of Sydney, highlighted by touches of gold and cream and adorned with the elegant palatial ceilings and Baccarat crystal chandeliers.
5. The overwhelming love and tremendous joy surrounding these two beautiful people. Christina and Derek opted for an intimate party made up of their closest family and friends, and you could not help but notice how the entire room virtually glowed with happiness for Derek as he witnessed his bride walking down the aisle.
There were simply too many things that were so incredible about this delightfully joyous and gorgeously styled day: you are warmly welcome to come sit down and take a moment to enjoy this latest collection of images, I sincerely hope you love them as much as I do.
Ceremony and Reception at the classically beautiful The Tea Room, QVB
Make up and Hair by the wonderful Martha and Carol from D’Makeup Station
Glorious Florals by Cara Fitch of Trille Floral
Ceremony officiated by Lena Yeomans
Bridal Gown by Lisa Gowing
Bridal Shoes by Nine West
Bridesmaid Dresses from Forcast
Groom and Groomsmen suits by MJ Bale
Wedding Cake by All Things Sweet by Carissa
Music and Entertainment by Arthur Chan, the Groom’s Brother